Saturday, March 20, 2010

BRAZen in the sun

oi!

and also, oy. i'm such a slacker. somehow i made it through two full weeks in buenos aires and then up to iguazu falls followed by a border crossing to brazil and i haven't written anything so that my 1.5 followers can keep up on my whereabouts. shameful. now i find myself in florianopolis, brazil and have loved loafing in the sun, tanning my feet, drinking passion fruit vodka smoothies. i find it hard to sit inside on a computer when there is life to live outside (those of you reading this from your desk chair are probably thinking, "tell me about it", so let this motivate you to do something about that!) so i will need to find a good opportunity in the (near?) future to tell some anecdotes from the recent past and some of the goings-on of my mind. but for now, i must go back outside to sit in the early evening drizzle, stick my feet in the pool, and contemplate showering (only to put on dirty clothes right after).

please don't chuck me in the bin just yet. i'll be back around faster than you can say desculpa.

beijos.

No comments:

Post a Comment